Happy 2014 everyone!
I hope that all of you had a rockin' start to the New Year and spent the final moments of 2013 with the ones that you loved most!
So its the New Year, which means a fresh start to another 365 days, which of course means you've probably got a fresh list of resolutions in your life right?
I make a point to create a list of resolutions every year, however I am guilty of leaving one or two to collect dust...BUT this year I am making a point to stick to my guns and stay focused!
Alrighty, let's see what I've got so far...
1. Re-learn caligraphy.
2. READ MORE!
3. Work hard and show people what I am capable of.
4. Stay focused on the present day and the tasks at hand.
5. Do things for myself.
6. Get out more! Take a train to the city and get lost in it's beauty.
7. Embrace my love for music and share it with the world.
8. Fill a sketchbook.
9. Inspire others around me.
10. Sing more, dance more, worry less.
What are a few of your New Year's Resolutions for the year? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy 2014 everyone! CHEERS! ^.^