I don't know about you guys, but I've had a rotten few days and because of that I have not been in a very outgoing, happy mood. But I have been determined to kick this funk to the curb and what better way to do that then with a loaded arsenal of great music.
So if you have been having a not so nice few days my advice to you is to stop what you are doing, breathe, plug in those head phones and let the music do the rest. Stay strong and hold on.
Here are 10 great songs that pull me out of those bad days and they're guaranteed to do the same for you :)
The Feel Good Mix: 10 Songs Guaranteed Make You Feel Great!
1. Let's Go- Matt and Kim
2. Party, Fun, Love & Radio- We The Kings
3. Helena Beat- Foster The People
4. Coffee and Cigarettes- Nevershoutnever
5. Stay The Night (Ft. Hayley Williams) -Zedd
6. Pool! - Cub Sport
7. This Too Shall Pass- OK Go
8. Chocolate- The 1975
9. You Only Live Once- The Strokes
10. Both Sides Of The Story- We Are The In Crowd
What are a few songs that make you feel better when you're down? Leave them in the comments below!